IDS / IPS
Products & Services
We are proud to be a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business.
When you look to secure your business, start with an Accredited Business for your security needs.
PPTP configuration walkthrough for Windows XP
- Click on Start, then Settings, then Control Panels
- Double-click on Network Connections.
- Double-click on Make a New Connection.
- When the Network Connection Wizard appears, click Next
- Select Connect to the network at my workplace and click Next.
- Select Virtual Private Network connection and click Next.
- Under Company Name, type in the Name of your company and click Next.
- Select Do not dial the initial connection and click Next.
- In the Host name or IP address field, type in the Name of your VPN connection and then click Next. If you are not sure what this is, then you need to ask someone in your Network Security Team.
- If you want a shortcut on your desktop check Add a shortcut to my desktop, then click Finish.