IDS / IPS
Products & Services
We are proud to be a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business.
When you look to secure your business, start with an Accredited Business for your security needs.
PPTP configuration walkthrough for Windows Vista
- Click on Start, then select Connect To.
- Select Set up a connection or network.
- Select COnnect to a workplace and click Next.
- Select Use my Internet Connection (VPN).
- Select Connect to the network at my workplace and click Next.
- In the Internet Address: field, type the named of your VPN point.
- In the Destination Name: field, type the name of your Company.
- In the User Name: field, put your account's user name.
- In the Password: field, put your account's password.
- Click the Create button and then click the Close button.
- To connect to the VPN server after creating the VPN connection, click on the Start, then Connect to.
- Select the VPN connection you wish to connect to, and click Connect.